Starfish weights close up detail. Smiles for miles~ #blessingstoyoujewelry #earweights #bronze #legitbodyjewelry #duff
STOP. SCROLLING. NOWWWWWWWWW.
The eraser on top is the Paper Mate Union Eraser.
I thought it wouldn’t work much, but… It erases ink.
And NOT JUST ballpoint pen ink, India Ink too.
If you make a mistake, this eraser can erase the whole thing and leave no trace AT ALL, although you do need to erase quite vigorously.
It’s only about 1-2 dollars.
The eraser pencil on the bottom is just that. It is an eraser that you can SHARPEN like a regular pencil. The brush on top is so that you don’t smear your art when you try to push off eraser crumbs. You sweep them off with the brush.
Even if you’re not an artist, signal boost please?
It’s a very cheap way to get around life.
WE CAN ALL STOP INVENTING EVERYTHING NOW NO MORE SCIENCE HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH I CAN DIE A HAPPY DEATH WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS IN EXISTENCE
Reporter: What made you lose 37 pounds?
Raven Symone: The pressure of society.
FINALLY A CELEBRITY WHO SAYS THE REAL REASON.
In an interview where someone told her that she looked beautiful she said: “I was always beautiful, now I’m just thin.”
She is actually Jesus reincarnated.
(Source: thisisnotmyfairytaleendingg )
1. I can’t get up at the crack of dawn to carpe fucking diem because I’m out five nights a week chasing laughter and the moonlight.
2. I don’t want to wake up feeling comfortable. Fuck comfort. I want to wake up and know I’ve woken up, I want to feel my life as it happens and if that means a throbbing headache, so be it; I’d rather dance in the dark than under a rainbow.
3. Eat whatever you want, idiots.
4. My breakfast happens at 1pm and I’d like to read whilst I eat it, thankyou very much.
5. I don’t need to stretch, nor do I need to reach for the sky; I am not a member of S Club 7 and my head is already in the clouds.
6. Drink all the water your body needs, put a chopped up lemon in your bottle but never neglect iced tea and vodka - whatever your poison, indulge yourself in it sometimes. Striving for perfection in any aspect of your life is just going to disappoint you; have a shot every now and then.
7. If you’re living life, you might not have time to write down your activities until four in the morning. Your life record may be scribbled onto receipts as you ride the train. That’s okay too; it doesn’t have to be beautiful to be valid.
8. Sleep on a pile of towels if you have to. Sleep in the grass. Sleep at a new friends’ place every night. As long as you’re sleeping next to something you love - whether it be a partner or the latest Palahniuk - scented fabric softener won’t mean shit.
9. Chaos can be better sometimes.
10. Run into the ocean instead.
11. You don’t owe strangers your smile. You don’t owe nature your observation. Maybe you don’t have a dog to walk.
12. Don’t make plans you can’t follow through with, it’s unfair.
14. Fuck it. Pick up a book because you liked the cover. Pick up a book because the person before you left it behind. Scribble all over it if you want. Tear pages out and cut out words if you want. Pick up no books for a month, then ten in a day. Books will always be there.
15. Be yourself without imposing cliched values and movie-romance ideas onto your personality. Do what comes naturally. If you don’t want to pay your speeding fines, don’t fucking pay them, it’s your life. If you don’t like old people, don’t go and volunteer at their homes, you’ll only make everyone there miserable. Find your true bliss rather than assuming you’ll know what it is by sticking your tongue out at babies. You’ll get there, there’s no rush.
16. Don’t fucking daydream about it. Do it. Write your own ending.
Fuck Your ‘Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness’, love Daisy Lola (via meatandsarcasmguy)
I was tired of looking for ten different stills in order to draw a costume correctly, so I made a little reference sheet of all of Korra’s outfits - maybe other people can benefit from it (don’t trust the shoes on the equalist unifrom though, I’m still not 100% sure they actually look like that)